Nice cars for sure, if I was splashing out for a late silly tax car I would probably go straight to this though:

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/bmw/...01909011731354

It looks so good it almost looks fake!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike murphy View Post
Having bought a uk registered 08 manual white m3 in 2018 and getting stung for €9720 vrt at the time.I would definitely suggest buying one here.My car was registered before June 08 so it has the €1800 tax.If it’s after July I think it goes up to €2300.I would definitely be buying on condition only.Ive done the rod bearings as a precaution and replaced the throttle actuators with bmw ones but I’ve also pretty much rebuilt the whole underside of the car because I wanted it 100% and I can tell you the price of the parts for these is absolutely eye opening.And if you want to mod it with quality parts your about to get a bigger eye opener.The e46 m3 i had before this is a cheap car to run compared to these.Go in with your eyes open and your wallet.Still a great car to drive and the sound it makes is epic.
It’s stuff like that that makes it almost not worth it to buy one. 10k vrt on an 11 year old car with ~ 75k miles...??!

I realise maintenance will be pricey, I’ve no intention of modding the car I pick up though (bar maybe exhaust and LCI lights). Thanks for sharing the experience though! You want to sell up? :P

Also thanks for the heads up on UK cars already here. Definitely want to avoid any headaches.